Working with an Existing WordPress Website Workshop
This is a 2-hour workshop to learn how to use WordPress posts, pages, and categories and all the associated features you need to keep your website content fresh. You will learn how to add images, videos and other media to your WordPress website. It is designed for those who have a WordPress Website and want to learn about how they can work with their content or add new information to their websites.
What This Workshop Covers This is a hands-on workshop to cover the basics of how to care and feed the categories, posts, and pages of an existing WordPress website. It is geared to those who have a site running WordPress and want to learn how to get the most out of WordPress. Those best suited for this workshop would be individuals who desire to learn how to add to their existing website’s content on a regular basis. At the end of the workshop, you will have knowledge and tools for you to build out more pages, posts, and categories, including adding images and videos. You will work hands-on with your WordPress Website and be well positioned to add to your site with confidence on your own. $97 Full Workshop Cost for 2 hours (hands-on)
Who Should Take This Workshop? Do you want to get the most out of your WordPress Web site? Did you take over control of your WordPress Web site and are not sure of where to start? This workshop is hands-on geared to those who want a jump in point to work with a WordPress website’s posts, pages, videos, and images.
- The Workshop is well suited for sole proprietors, small business owners, or authors.
- Start-ups and those looking for an economical way to keep their website content fresh and current.
What This Workshop Covers and Includes During the Workshop, we will
- Guide you through the key features of how to navigate within WordPress
- Learn how to change or alter existing pages, posts, and categories
- Understand how to add on to your menu
- Understand how to add or extend a basic blog or newsletter for your website
- Understand how to add/change links
- Develop a working knowledge of the WordPress Dashboard
What You Walk Out of the Workshop With What you leave with A working knowledge of posts, pages, and categories; the tools you need to grow your web content. Materials Required for Workshop
- Wireless ready laptop
- Login access for your WordPress website’s back end
$97 Total Workshop Cost